- About Us
- Activity Areas
- -Disaster Awareness Training Program
- -Joint Dialogue Forum
- - Joint Future
- - Young Transformation
- - Young Women Leaders
- - TİSK Academy
- - Barrier-Free Development Academy
- -TİSK Employee Support Line
- - Be Part of the Green
- - IOSH/NEBOSH Globally Accredited Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Trainings
- - OHS Forum Theatre
- - Take the First Step Green Crescent
DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
With the processing and protection of personal data through our TİSK website www.tisk.org.tr, we demonstrate maximum sensitivity with all of our visitors in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and other relevant applicable laws and regulations ("PDP Legislation").
1. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
When you visit www.tisk.org.tr, your traffic data, and the personal data you share, such as your name, surname, e-mail address, and contact details, by filling in the information on the relevant page as well as the personal data accessed automatically by the system are processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 as set forth in Law No. 6698. Your personal data are processed in order to optimize your use of the content provided by www.tisk.org.tr and to report visitor traffic.
2. To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to our business partners such as advertising companies, IT specialists, database providers, backup and recovery specialists to fulfill the purposes of processing personal data, to receive the service provided through www.tisk.org.tr and in order to ensure that our confederation activities are carried out, within the scope of the Conditions for Processing Personal Data specified in Article 5 and 6, and the conditions on Transfer of Personal Data specified in Article 8 and 9 as set forth in the Law.
3. The Method and Legal Basis of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data will be collected electronically; the collected data is processed based on the following legal basis in accordance with the Conditions for Processing Personal Data specified in Article 5 and 6 as set forth in the Law.
4. Rights of the Data Subject in Article 11 as set forth in the Law As the data subject, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 as set forth in the Law:
* to learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
* To request information concerning the processing of your personal data.
* To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether your personal data have been used in compliance with the stated purpose.
* To learn the identity of the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred in this country or abroad.
* To request the rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request the provision of said revised data to the relevant third parties.
* To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data even if it has been processed in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant applicable laws and regulations, in the event that the reasons for the processing of said data no longer exist, and to request reporting of the operations carried out to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred.
* To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems.
* To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests to the following TİSK address in writing, within the scope of Article 11 as set forth in the Law on "Regulating the Rights of the Data Subject", according to the "Comminuque on the Principles and Procedures for the Request to Data Controller”: Söğütözü Mahallesi Söğütözü Cad. No:2 Koç Kuleleri A Blok Kat:28 Çankaya Ankara